Once the incantation is completed, a swarm of countless blue butterflies rise from the caster's raised appendage and cover the target of the spell, creating a shield barrier. This shield cancels out any damage that would be dealt to the target for as long as the caster pleases or until the caster's mana points (MP) runs out. Each attack drains the caster's MP by a large amount. The caster also feels the feedback caused by any attacks that hit the shield.
|Volume 3, Chapter 4||Episode 19||Fairy Dance Manga Stage.005||Leafa used the single-target version of the spell to block the fireball magic attack of a Salamander party that they encountered near the gates to Legrue while Kirito used the time to be able to cast his own spell.|
|N/A||SII Episode 18||N/A||Asuna used the multi-target version of the spell during the raid of the Floor Boss of the 21st Floor of New Aincrad.|
- ↑ Episode 19
- ↑ Volume 3, Chapter 4
- ↑ The Words of Power highlighted during Leafa's chant for the spell in Episode 19.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 The Words of Power highlighted during Asuna's chant for the spell in SII Episode 18.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Kunori's tweet about ásynja
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The word in the Words of Power sphere that best matches the Japanese pronunciation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Kunori's tweet about スヴェルド
- ↑ SAO no Subete
- ↑ SAO no Subete, with the first word being based on other multi-target spell incantations.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Romanization of the katakana.
- ↑ Kunori's tweet about the meaning of the spell
- ↑ Kunori's tweet about the meaning of the spell, accounting for the difference between Þú and Þeír