A Credit (クレジット, Kurejitto?), or Cr for short, is the currency used in Gun Gale Online. It is represented as G on the system's interface. As of the year 2025, it is the only in-game currency that can be exchanged into real world money in the form of electronic currency, which can be used to purchase practically anything. Each new player in the game receives a starting amount of 1,000 credits.
List of Known Value[edit | edit source]
- 100 - Electronic currency that is the equivalent of 1 Japanese Yen.[† 1]
- 500 - Participation fee for the Untouchable! game.
- <1K - A small laser gun.
- <1K - A second hand revolver.
- 100K - The minimum amount of credits needed to use the Real Money Trade system.
- <150K - FN Five Seven's price in a general weapon shop.
- ~150K - Kagemitsu G4's price in a general weapon shop.
- 300K - Monthly Connection Fee for Gun Gale Online
- 2M - The amount of money that a player was willing to give in exchange for an F1300 type avatar.
- 3M - The amount of money that can be obtained by the winner of Bullet of Bullets.
- 5M - The amount of money that a player was willing to give in exchange for an M9000 type avatar.
- 20M - The price for an anti-material rifle in mid-2025.
- 30M - The amount that can be gained by some professional players in the game every month.
- ~30M - The approximate value for a Metamaterial Optical Camouflage Mantle.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 1 yen is worth 0.01USD/0.0075EUR/0.006GBP according to google as of year 2014
References[edit | edit source]
- SII Episode 04
- Volume 5, Chapter 1
- Volume 5, Chapter 6
- Volume 5, Chapter 3
- Volume 6, Chapter 10
- 3,000 Yen is needed for the monthly connection fee according to Volume 5, Chapter 1, paid via in game currency, and the conversion ratio is 100:1 according to Volume 5, Chapter 3
- Volume 6, Chapter 16