|Spoiler Alert: This article or section contains details about plotlines not covered in the anime. Do not proceed unless you wish to be spoiled. |
The Feral Warder Chief was a large jailer monster, in which its head is hidden by a steel mask. Its main weapon consisted of a terrifyingly huge two-handed axe. The monster was only a little over two-meters tall, seeming far smaller when compared to dragon or golem-type boss monsters.
The Warder Chief's attack pattern only consisted of physical attacks with its axe, with no area of effect, breath or shock wave attacks; however, differently from the Ruthless Warder Chief, when near death, the boss was capable of using an area of effect attack by gripping its large axe with both hands and making a full rotation with its body as if it were in shot put, assailing the huge tip of the axe in a low trajectory. The direct attack of the techinique would lead into a paralysis debuff.
The strategy used by the group of players was to either dodge or block the Feral Warder Chief's attacks and, upon getting an opening, launch up to two-hit Sword Skills, in order to not suffer any lethal counterattacks.
- On October 16, 2023:
- Nautilus charges at the boss's left knee with his «Rage Spike».
- After dodging the monster's counterattack, Nautilus instructs the curved sword user and his comrades to handle its minions.
- Taking up positions, Nautilus and the two Fuurinkazan members stand in the front and pull the jailer's aggro while the groups at the sides attack the boss.
- Using the opening created, the attackers proceed to pound the monster with their Sword Skills. The Warder Chief's first HP bar visibly decreases.
- The Warder Chief's second HP bar cut down to fifty percent.
- Evading the boss's two-hit attack, Nautilus counterattacks with his «Snake Bite». The Warder Chief's HP bar changes from yellow to orange.
- The Warder Chief's HP bar is reduced to twenty percent, entering the red zone.
- Reiforcement minions spawn, totaling twenty tormentors in the boss room.
- The boss uses an area of effect techinique, breaking the three clearers' posture and successfully paralising five other players.
- After throwing a recovery potion to one of the paralysed players, Yuna begins running while singing and playing her flute.
- Both the tormentors and the boss target the singing Yuna. The two Fuurinkazan members deal heavy blows on the boss's legs.
- Being unable to save Yuna due to his FullDive Non-Conformity, Nautilus presences the death of his childhood friend's death.
- Suffering a fierce attack form the Fuurinkazan members, The Feral Warder Chief is defeated.