|Spoiler Alert: This article or section contains details about plotlines not covered in the anime. Do not proceed unless you wish to be spoiled. |
Once the incantation is complete, the caster's raised hand emits a wave of gray light that spreads in all directions. Any players covered in the light are granted night vision and become able to see in a wide area around them in the dark.
|Volume 3, Chapter 4||Episode 19||Fairy Dance Manga Stage.004||Kirito chanted the spell to allow him and Leafa to see in the dark while travelling through the Legrue Corridor.|
|Volume 7, Chapter 5||N/A||Mother's Rosario Manga Stage.005||Nori used the spell to provide her party with night vision while they were navigating the Labyrinth of the 27th Floor of New Aincrad.|
- ↑ Literal translation: We get eyes that illuminate the night.
- ↑ The name of the spell in Kirito's "The spelling list of magic" window in Episode 19.
- ↑ Volume 3, Chapter 4
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Words of Power and katakana provided in Kirito's "The spelling list of magic" window in Episode 19.
- ↑ SAO no Subete.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Romanization of the katakana provided in the manga and the anime.
- ↑ Translation of the kanji.