- Length - 138 cm, 114 cm with stock removed
- Barrel Length - 700mm
- Weight - 13.8 kg with no sight (14.4 kg loaded)
- Caliber - .50 BMG
- Ammunition - 12.7x99mm NATO
Sinon acquired Hecate II after going to the dungeons below SBC Glocken and falling down a chute trap. She ended up in the lowest floor of the dungeon, the place with the highest level of danger, in a stadium-like area. In that room was a strange monster that she had never seen, although she thought that it was probably a boss-class monster. She thus went to an air vent at the top of the stadium and continued to shoot the boss, who was unable to reach her with any of its attacks due to her being too far. She had to make sure that every single bit of ammunition hit the boss's weak-point, since she was almost out of range and thus the damage to the boss would be minimized. After three hours of struggling, the boss dropped a rare piece of equipment that she had never even seen, the «PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II».
- In the real world, Hecate is classified as anti-materiel due to its incredible power, which gives it the ability to penetrate vehicles and buildings.
- Originally, the term «Hecate» was the name of the Greek goddess of magic, but in the novel Hecate is referenced as the goddess of the underworld.
- The PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II is named after the two sniper rifles made by PGM Precision of France: the PGM Hécate II, an anti-materiel sniper rifle named after the Greek goddess Hecate, and the PGM Ultima Ratio, which is an anti-personnel sniper rifle named after a Latin expression which means "the last resort".
- Although Hecate is called "PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II" in Japanese, the loot window for Hecate displayed the English version of its name as "PGM Hécate II".
- In real life, the Hecate II is almost as long (138 cm) as Shino is tall (161 cm), and weighs over 13.8 kilograms (30.42 pounds) with the scope attached, thus it would be extremely difficult for someone of her size to lift, let alone aim and fire.
- If Sinon were to sell the gun in-game, she could use GGO's currency conversion to receive about 200,000 yen.[† 1]
- In Fatal Bullet, the Hecate is named AMR Tiamat.
- ↑ Worth around 1970 USD by the time of July 9, 2014, according to Google