As the spell is chanted, a complicated sphere of the Words of Power surrounds the caster. The circle, having increased to a gigantic size, begins turning on its axis while wrapping around anything or anyone within a wide area around the caster. As soon as the incantation is completed, the complex pattern of light condenses in an instant, resulting in a gigantic explosion, along with a blinding flash and a sound that seems as though it would crush heaven and earth. The explosion annihilates anyone and anything (likely aside from boss monsters) caught in the blast radius, including the spell's caster. Additionally, the caster suffers a death penalty several times worse than that of a normal death, thus practically no one dares to use the spell.
Ekku karra suvaruto tugāri, berufa himun, burotto regin, gāpa nīzafōru.
|Volume 4, Chapter 8||Episode 23||Fairy Dance Manga Stage.011||Recon used this spell to annihilate a large number of Guardian Knights inside the World Tree.|
- ↑ Episode 23
- ↑ Volume 4, Chapter 8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Based on the research of other spells.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Approximation of the katakana based on Norse to English dictionaries.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Seen in Recon's sphere of words during the chant of the spell.
- ↑ Katakana given in Fairy Dance Manga in Dengeki Bunko Magazine Volume 35.
- ↑ Japanese translation of the spell given in Kunori's twitter message.
- ↑ SAO no Subete
- ↑ Romanization of the katakana
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Translation of the kanji and hiragana.