After the caster completes the incantation, a set number of familiars are summoned. Depending on the caster's choice, the familiars can either spread out in an expanding circle, moving randomly once summoned, or be sent in a more specific direction, though they continue to move radially after being dispatched. If the familiars come into contact with a hiding player or monster, those targets will be revealed.
|Volume 3, Chapter 2||N/A||N/A||A group of Salamander players pursuing Leafa decided to use the Searcher spell, knowing that Sylphs specialised in stealth.|
|Volume 7, Chapter 5||SII Episode 20||Mother's Rosario Manga Stage.005||Asuna summoned searchers after sensing that something was wrong with the area near the 27th Floor's boss room. The searchers detected two Imp players and one Sylph player hiding in the area.|
- The familiar used for the spell is not constant. The Salamander players summoned lizards, while Asuna summoned fish, as their familiars.
- ↑ The number of familiars summoned is included in the incantation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Volume 3, Chapter 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Volume 7, Chapter 5
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The author's tweet
- ↑ Based on Sacrifice, Vacuum Blades and Water Breathing.
- ↑ Approximation based on Asuna's pronunciation.
- ↑ Translation of the Japanese meaning confirmed by the author.