- Adapted from Volume 11, Chapter 5, Parts 1-3
- The scene of Kirito not being able to go to the practice hall with Eugeo, because he had to study for an upcomming Sacret Arts exam, was omitted.
- Details regarding how Eugeo and Kirito become the 5th and 6th Elite Swordsman-in-Training respectively were omitted.
- The scene where Eugeo recalls his final meeting with his senior, Golgorosso, was omitted.
- The mention of Eugeo's right eye beginning to hurt whenever he became critical of the Underworld's laws was omitted.
- The scene during Eugeo's and Humbert's sparring match, where Eugeo refuses to accept that the Goddess of Creation, Stacia, would tolerate Humbert infusing his swords with hubris, was omitted.
- Details regarding Humbert's "strange orders" to his valet, Frenica Szeski, were omitted.
- The mention of a prophecy that one day the Dark Territory would invade the Human Empire was omitted.
- Because of this, the mention of nobles being able to enjoy luxurious lifestyles because they are expected to in exchange fight on the front lines when this time comes was also omitted.
- The scene where Kirito and Eugeo entered Radios and Humbert's room and Humbert wanted them to leave, until Radios allowed them enterence, was omitted.
- The scene where Raios and Humbert defend Humbert's treatment of his valet, by bringing that up Eugeo previously stripped before Golgorosso to check his muscles, was omitted.
- The scene where Eugeo tried grabbing his sword while Humbert talked about his "strange orders" to his valet, even though he was not carrying one at the time, was anime original content.
- In the Light Novel, Eugeo was only considering drawing his sword.
- The scene where Eugeo thinks back on his life and how far he has come was omitted.
- ↑ Statement from dub voice-over director, Alex Von David[Clarification needed]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.