Adaptation Notes[edit | edit source]
- Adapted from Volume 11, Chapter 6, Parts 2-3
- In the Light Novel, the "Enhance Armament" Sacred Art is a fairly long ritual, but Eldrie was able to recite it in seconds.
- Because of this, the mention of higher Sacred Arts being harder to cast because they are composed of more words, increasing the chance to make a mistake while reciting them, was omitted.
- Because of this, Kirito's shock at Eldrie's casting speed was omitted.
- The scene where Eldrie revealed that he can increase the number of whips on his Frost Scale Whip to seven was omitted.
- The scene where Kirito throws a shard of Eldrie's wine glass, which shattered when their Sacred Arts clashed, at the latter, which manages to grace his cheek, was omitted.
- The scene where Kirito stares over Eldrie's shoulder as he charges at him, causing the latter to assume Eugeo was attempting to ambush him from behind, was omitted.
- The mention of the bones in Eldrie's hand breaking as he caught Kirito's chain was omitted.
- The scene where Kirito realizes Eugeo was back on his feet and continued talking to Eldrie about his "summoning", in order to distract him while Eugeo ambushed him from behind, was omitted.
- The scene where Eugeo displayed admiration towards Eldrie after he used his "Release Recollection" Sacred Art to block his sword was omitted.
- Because of this, the mention of Kirito being surprised Eugeo could still do so in their current situation was also omitted.
- In the Light Novel, when Eugeo realizes who Eldrie is he also mentions that he was the winner Four Empires Unity Tournament and had defeated both Sortiliena and Volo Levantein during it.
- The scene where Kirito became intrigued in Cardinal after she referred to Sacret Arts as system commands was omitted.
- The scene where Cardinal mentions her tea can cure ailments, causing Kirito to realize she told Eugeo to take a bath because she wanted to be alone with him, was omitted.
- The scene where Cardinal gives Kirito the rhetorical question as to why the Human Empire had a nobility system was omitted.
- The scene where Cardinal explains that when two Underworld inhabitants have children said children will inherit their parents stats, and with it their personality, was omitted.
- Therefore, the scene where Cardinal explains that Quinella was born from a political marriage between two nobles, causing her to inherit their thirst for power, was also omitted.
- The scenes featuring Quinella's past were Anime Original Content.
- In the Light Novel, Cardinal merely told the story to Kirito in the present.
- The mention of Quinella's excuse for creating a taboo that limits hunting animals being to prevent overhunting, and hide that it was really to prevent anyone from increasing their stats, was omitted.
Errors[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.