- Adapted from Volume 12, Chapter 8, Part 2
- In the light novel, the scene where Linel tells Eugeo about the "special exception" Quinella made that allowed her and Fizel to become Integrity Knights was elaborated in more detail.
- After the resurrection research was abandoned they needed a new Sacred Task and chose to become Integrity Knights, which Quinella allowed if they killed two newbies. Surprisingly, they succeeded and inherited the "Synthesis Twenty-Eight" and "Twenty-Nine" titles from them.
- The mention of Kirito first becoming suspicious of Linel and Fizel because the did not close a door, which he learned from Selka to be custom for a nun-in-training, was omitted.
- The fight between Kirito and the «Four Oscillation Blades» was omitted.
- The mention of Quinella deeming her experiment to harness the sun's power using mirrors to be a failure, due to the process it taking too long, was omitted.
- Therefore, the mention of the reason why she decided to transform the mirrors into the Heaven Piercing Sword being because she did not want them to go to waste was also omitted.
- Eugeo's reaction to Kirito's statement that he has continuously lost to swordswomen was omitted.
- Wounds inflicted by the Heaven Piercing Sword's Armament Full Control Art are not supposed to bleed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.