Adaptation Notes[edit | edit source]
- Adapted from Volume 12, Chapter 8, Parts 2-3
- In the anime, the Night Sky Sword did not transform into the Gigas Cedar when Kirito used his Armament Full Control Art.
- The scene where the ice that stole the Knight's Life scattered to Spatial Resources in the air has been omitted.
- The scene where Eugeo talks to Fizel and Linel about how strong Kirito and Fanatio's hearts are has been removed.
- Eugeo worrying about the Four Oscillation Blade omitted in the anime.
- The insect sent by Administrator to monitor Cardinal that scared Kirito and Eugeo after Fanatio's duel has not appeared.
- When the duo is about to resume their ascent, Eugeo's doubts about Kirito's identity were omitted.
- In the novel, the color of Elevating Operator's dress is described as sober black, while her dress is blue in the anime.
- In the anime, Eugeo thinking of creating an ice rope to rescue the fallen Kirito and Alice before the reconstruction of the wall has been omitted.
Errors[edit | edit source]
- The color of the Night Sky Sword's Armament Full Control Art is supposed to be black.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A painting of The Goddess of Creation Stacia can be seen on a piece of the destroyed ceiling.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.