- Adapted from Volume 13, Chapter 10; Chapter 11, Part 1
- The scene where Eugeo deduced the timetable of when Alice became an Integrity Knight from Bercouli's statements about her time as an apprentice knight was omitted.
- When Bercouli explains the adventages of multi-hit Sword Skills over one-hit Sword Skills, the mention of him being unable to switch his fighting style from one-hit Sword Skills to multi-hit Sword Skills was omitted.
- The scene where Bercouli reveals more about the frost dragon from his legend and the reason why Quinella had him kill it was omitted.
- The frost dragon was one of four dragons who were the original guardians of the Human Empire, before the Integrity Knights. In her thirst for control, Quinella tried to make them submit to her but failed, causing her to order their deaths.
- The mention of Bercouli only being able to talk down on Chudelkin because he no longer viewed him as his superior, because he lied to him, was omitted.
- The scene of Kirito reminiscing about how Eugeo had become a close friend to him and wondering if he would be able to introduce him to Asuna and the gang was omitted.
- Eugeo was supposed to use the composition skill «Meteor Break» to make Bercouli fall into the water.