- Adapted from Volume 13, Chapter 11, Parts 1-2
- Several of Kirito's inner thoughts as he sat on the balcony with Alice were omitted, including:
- Deducing that Linel and Fizel were likely born within the Axiom Church.
- Planning his next move after defeating Quinella, starting with making contact with Rath to stop the incoming Dark Territory invasion.
- Deducing that the Underworld was probably the end result of Kayaba Akihiko's research and that the World Seed was likely created for that purpose.
- Deducing that Kikuoka Seijirou's goal with creating the Underworld was likely related with Japan's national defense.
- The scene where Kirito deduced that there must be a traitor in Rath, who is trying to sabotage Project Alicization, upon discovering the Seal of the Right Eye was omitted.
- During his encounter with Quinella, several scenes and some of Eugeo's inner thoughts were omitted, including:
- Being stunned by Quinella's beauty, noting she was even more beautiful than Alice.
- His brother getting angry over him getting the woodcutter Sacred Task.
- Getting angry at his father over him taking his pay for his Sacred Task.
- Jink bullying him after Alice got taken away, saying he will now never get married.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.