|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current forum.|
Kirito- most popular page
Since this is the most popular page, and one of the most commented on, I figure this should be the example page for the new talk page feature. Also, I found out recently if you do a web search on Kirito this is the top result so that is something I guess.
Rules are simple:
1. Additions must be wiki related
2. No profanity
3. Be nice
4. No spamming something
Anything else is pretty much OK, I'll adjust as required.
Well yes unless it wasn't given, but in most cases almost all the major and minor characters have a given age, plus the 2 years from SAO added on.
I think the age is wrong. He's suppose to be 16, not 17. Sugu even said that he “was suppose to start highschool last year”. In Japan, you start highschool at 15 (not 14 like here in America), so that makes him 16.
Kirito was 14 at the start of the series (year 2022). However, the series is progressing and is now on August 2026. So counting the years, (2023, 2024, 2025) three years are added to his age, making him 17 years old. He would turn 18 when the series progresses to October.
Ziggy 07:28, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Kirito must have unarmed combat. In novels he gets it on second floor, and can't delete it. So why don't he have that in his skill list?
+ He uses some of the skills of unarmed combat, but without it in skills slot. 22.214.171.124 08:45, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Nitram Vi Hermannia
- He has that skill listed, under the "Martial Arts" part. Ethrundr (talk) 18:26, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- But there isnt even skill "Martial Arts" in the skill slot. 126.96.36.199 15:35, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Personally I don't know if Martial Arts skill is a class of a skill (like One-Handed Sword Skill), or just a skill name (like Starburst Stream), since it's only mentioned minorly, either on the Side Stories or on the Main Stories.
- And one more thing. Although it'll be quite out of topic, but I want to suggest you to register to the wikia. That way, your IP address won't be publicly appear whe you sign your reply or perform other edits here. Ethrundr (talk) 16:22, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Skill such as Deadly Sins is an Original Sword Skill right so it shouldn't be in the SAO skill list or do you considered the Aincrad appeared in ALO as part of SAO system Breezel (talk) 18:04, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Original Sword Skill - Sword Art Online Wiki
- Here is it but if you ask about LN reference I haven't read to that part yet.
Ah, I see what he meants.. He's talking about how the "Deadly Sins" sword-skill is listed as a skill kirito had while in SAO, but it's an "Original Sword Skill", which is only in ALO... So it's in the wrong place, unless you want to consider New-Aincrad as SAO... I'd move it myself, buuut.... XD TUSF 07:30, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Mind if I ask where it stated his ingame HP? TUSF 03:09, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- For his hp in SAO, it's appeared and mentioned several times both in the novel and the anime, you can chck by yourself. But for the ALO one, it's stated only in the Light Novel. It's happened around the time he meets Yui and realized his abnormal skill status. Ethrundr (talk) 16:23, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, right. forgot about that xD Thanks... TUSF 18:13, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
I just rolled back the last edit performed on this page by RZX. It's no need to put "Fairy Dance" altogether with "ALfheim Online" as section header, since it's obvious. I also undone the same thing on Asuna's page, and will do on all page if there is same mistake appeared.
Considering that the timeline of the Light Novel spans several years and begins when some characters are still growing, I feel that age should be referenced when inputting details such as Height and Weight.
The portion that referred to "Snake Bite" as a "Dual Blades" skill was edited out of Volume 10 in Baka-Tsuki ages ago. Please edit the wiki to relect the change, as this was most likely a translation error due to the fact that "Dual Blades" is not used in "Underworld" until the fight with "Administrator" Kazakiri (talk) 03:00, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Tolbana missing reference
If you search for Tolbana, you have 2 results, but none of the results is linked up to the actual page of Tolbana, http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Tolbana
Progressive Novel 2
Just leaving this here for people to notice.. but everyone has seen the illustrations right? that is Kirito washing the Elf correct? aha, makes me wonder about this quest, and what you actually gotta do for it. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 01:59, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
Problem of height
The article says his height is 67.7165 inches. For a 16-year old this is outright impossible and absurd. Someone please correct this. --188.8.131.52 18:59, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
The only problem here is on your end only. When I was 16, I was around 175cm. Does that make me abnormal too even though my height is only average in my area? The height was given by the author himself, though it was taken from the web version, so it may be altered by the author. However, until we have a more recent and valid source, we're keeping the current version on the article, as it's better than fan speculation. Also, for Pete's sake.... doesn't ANYONE see the big sign that says about using the forum instead of talk pages?... Gsimenas (talk) 19:09, August 4, 2014 (UTC)