FANDOM


  • I still think that is unfair to just show Yuuki for a few episodes and then let her die ending the Mother's Rosario story arc... when I saw that I remebered thinking: "To hell this stuff they're in Japan and in 2026, they have a tecnology that we can only dream of and can't restore the Himmunitary System of a person?!" Just to say my point of wiev I think that in a way or another Kirito or the medics could have tried at least to find a way to cure Yuuki like using Heathcliff System ID to "open a channel" toward the real world and then ordering Leafa, Asuna and Siune to use their most powerful healing magic (just to say what I think).

      Loading editor
    • The only conclution I can took from your example while putting the world's logic aside is to transfer the in-game avatar to the real world using Heathcliff System ID. So they can use their magic to cure her AIDS. If that is what you mean then ... I can't say anything but it's your creative imagination only (I can't imagine such scene happening).

      And the medics did try to save her but unfortunately, it is not possible with their current tech because they don't have any drugs or machinery that can cure her, they can only make her suffer less (pyshical) pain. And how do you suppose Kazuto could save her when even medics couldn't save her?!!

        Loading editor
    • Dear Rich Richie thaks for sharing your point of wiev about what I've written yesterday, here's a possible way to transfer the in-game avatar (without using necessarly Heathcliff System ID) connect the Holo Projectors that usually are used in museums to ALO then select the necessay Avatars and the trick is done :-)

      It's veeeery simply in fact it is a thing that is used to be done even now but in extreme cases like Yuuki's one... a person from the family or the most compatible one is called by the medics then a sample of blood is taken, after that the white blood cells are taken and stimulated to grown in laboratory after the necessary quantity is reached they are implanted into the patient giving him or her a chance to defeat the illness and once the patient is healed the Himmunitary System restores by itself.

      Kazuto in the film is a very skilled person with tecnology if there was some one that could find a way to cure Yuuki from the In-game or with some strange tecnology is him

        Loading editor
    • - Hologram Projector only creates illusion related to vision. It cannot affect physical health.

      - I haven't check with your fact yet (I usually check someone fact before spread them). But if that is the case, Yuuki whole family have been inffected by AIDS and Yuuki herself is inffected by AIDS, Cytomegalovirus, and Non-tuberculous Mycobacteria which is slowly kill her(maybe, I shall edit it if I found something).

      - It's "view", not "wiev" (I assume that you don't know the correct spelling because you have make that   same mistake twice.

        Loading editor
    • AIDS is incurable, that's a fact of life as of right now. A simple blood transfusion wouldn't fix the problem, AIDS is far more complex than that. There's no cure for AIDS in real life at the moment and I doubt there will be one in the near future, so to cure her from inside the game is even less likely to happen.

        Loading editor
    • It's more or less science fiction so it is ok to make Hipotesis that in reality could never happend :-) because science fiction is a very wide thing and constantly open to changes... it is just a dream that Yuuki and the Sleping Knights could recover from their sickness but it is a good dream to caary on at least on paper or in my case with Libre Office Writer

        Loading editor
    • Just want to say that Yuuki did survive AIDS in lost song (but it's considered as non-canon, so we just follow the original work)

        Loading editor
    • its obvious yuuki, aiko, and the rest of the sleeping knights who died (clovis and merida) will be revived.

        Loading editor
    • 98.18.159.152 wrote:
      its obvious yuuki, aiko, and the rest of the sleeping knights who died (clovis and merida) will be revived.

      and sachi will be revived also.

        Loading editor
    • What makes you so sure they can come back to life? Isn't SAO supposed to be sci-fi and not fantasy? I don't think they're gonna put in something unrealistic even though I wish they didn't die either.

        Loading editor
    • They will never come back to life in regular series. Of course, that doesn't prevent them from putting them in games.

        Loading editor
    • ya they will 

        Loading editor
    • just watch me be right and btw a next season is coming out named underworld and the underworld is a place for dead people. :) im smart and i know it !

        Loading editor
    • and btw just becos its a sci fi doesnt mean they cant come back to life. i watched other sci fi animes where characters die and they came back to life m8.:^)

        Loading editor
    • @98.17.8.165 I've read the web novel, the very first version of SAO. They don't come back there, nor have they by the end of v17 (v18 being the final volume of the arc).

      Also, whoever told you that Underworld is a place for dead people lied. UW doesn't have any dead people in it.

        Loading editor
    • ZeHaffen
      ZeHaffen removed this reply because:
      Spoilers
      06:56, August 28, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Please don't post spoilers in a thread like this.

      Anyway, yes, you are correct. No dead people though.

        Loading editor
    • I realise it's a rather old thread but reading this made me think: we have established that regardless whether in life or in virtual world, the author has characterised death as absolute (permadeath in a game or really dying in the real world due to a terminal illness). I don't think there's anyway he will write them back in again, only perhaps in non-canon spinoffs like the sao games.

        Loading editor
    • She had AIDS and wanted to clear the game before she died. at least her name is carved into the Wall of Swordsmen as a lasting tribute to her. 

        Loading editor
    • She did not have cancer and her goal was not to clear the game, she had AIDS and wanted to leave her mark on ALO before she died (a goal she accomplished).

        Loading editor
    • I have never cried in an anime, until those last 4 episodes

        Loading editor
    • 71.187.192.229 wrote:
      I have never cried in an anime, until those last 4 episodes

      I know so did I. Everyone came to her funeral and her name is forever carved into the Wall of Swordsman. 

        Loading editor
    • Gsimenas
      Gsimenas removed this reply because:
      Spam
      13:02, April 7, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Whilst, the penultimate episode, "Mother's Rosario", orignially aired in December of 2014, it's awesome to see that people were still posting on this thread till late last year. I'll be honest had not shed a single tear of an anime before watching that episode recently. However, I'd like to state that I don't feel there was anything any of the characters in the story could pull off to save her. Whilst, Kazuto might be quite skillful with technology, in addition to having a bright future in mechatronics, he isn't a professional in healthcare - as after all (From my knowledge anyway) he's a young adult who is still attentding school. Because of this I just feel it is a tad far fetched to say that Kirito could have saved her. Another point is that the idea of copying someone consioussness, even in the technologically advanced world, in which SAO is set, likely still isn't possible. Being able to transport someones consciousness into a virtual world is one thing but trying to create a copy of Yuuki's is another thing all together. I see where you're coming from saying that prehaps she can live on as a hologram or as an projection of her in game avatar, but let it be known that if her physical self perishes then this concept wouldn't work. If the characters in the show possessed the technology to copy Yuuki's consciousness then she could live on and have a simillar life to that of Yui. Nevertheless, even this has it's ethical limitations as the copy of her consciousness technically isn't her anymore. I know that was a bit much but I just wanted to put an end to the arguement in the great year of 2018. Hey, 2022 isn't that far away. We can only hope to see the tech of SAO become a reality. Bye, for now guys.

        Loading editor
    • Healing magic doesn't exist in the real world, only in the game. They wouldn't be able to cast healing magic on Yuuki in the real world even if they "linked" it inside of ALO as you say, as much as I wish she could be cured.

        Loading editor
    • Gsimenas
      Gsimenas removed this reply because:
      Spam
      06:56, October 11, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • u guys think way too serious, if u guys really want to save Yuuki then why not ask the mangaka to revive Yuuki instead?

        Loading editor
    • they should have saved her soul into the STL so her soul can still be in the world, not completely forgotten. the author just kept making new characters and then let them dieso soon.

      Season 1: Sachi died :(

      Season 2: Yuuki died :(((

      Movie: Yuna died :(

      season 3: someone will die too :(

        Loading editor
    • You have to understand that for anyone that lived through that time period the spectre of AIDS is strong. As a society we've largely forgotten how terrifying that disease was in the late 80's and early 90's. We are less than ten years from the events of this series and AIDS is still incurable and for strains like Yuuki's that are resistant to treatment, still very deadly.

        Loading editor
    • What pisses me off about her death is that literally in the next arc they introduce a technology that could potentially save her!

      I mean, if they "transfered" her Fluctlight in the underworld or some custom virtual world for the time being...

        Loading editor
    • WUT!? Ah hellnaw, fam, Yukki ain't dead: her soul spark thingy just translated into digital #ThanksKiyaba. Guaranteed, yo, she'll be back to kick ass again. 🤘😁🇺🇸

        Loading editor
    • 77.48.221.2 wrote:
      What pisses me off about her death is that literally in the next arc they introduce a technology that could potentially save her!

      I mean, if they "transfered" her Fluctlight in the underworld or some custom virtual world for the time being...

      Yeah that's the saddest part to me. That if she had lived a few more months they could have potentially saved her.

        Loading editor
    • Ranty time! She was strapped into the Medicuboid, which was developed from the device that Kayaba used to upload his mind onto the net. And then the Soul Transfer tech was derived from the Medicuboid. Could the Medicuboid be capable of the same? If the author wanted it to be. Kirito needs some professional expertise to work it out? Kayaba loaded himself online, and he seems to like Kirito. Kirito used the Seed, perhaps that would even count as Kayaba owing him a solid. They didn't even look into it! They knew it had been done, and they didn't discuss or explore the possibility! In so many of the other arks Asuna and Kirito get the craziest outs for near fatal problems. Best I can tell in Season 3, Kirito is presently near brain dead and in a coma. I'm certain he'll be just FINE after this arc, though. No one can even bother to TRY to look for something to save Yuuki?

      The souls hopping over to the digital realm AND BACK INTO ROBOTS IN THE REAL WORLD, in subsequent arcs does make me VERY unhappy. Even now, I feel like Yuuki's soul could be out there somewhere in some world. She was plugged into a machine that you could reasonably hypothesize was capable of a transfer. Maybe her fluctlight is in the scroll she gave Asuna, hence the cameo in the movie when Asuna used Mother's Rosario.

      What truly, ultimately, bothers me about this situation is that there is ample evidence in SAO that preserving Yuuki could have been and could still be written. She died and is still gone on the author's decision. And as she has a more interesting story, more character, and a thoroughly unique situation I felt like she would be a great addition to the cast. And, hey, a girl that wants to be friends with Asuna and isn't simply in the party to pine after Kirito!

      Rant close. Just saying, I will be VERY unhappy if the many narrative elements that could be used to bring her back are never utilized.

        Loading editor
    • It would be impossible to bring Yuuki back due to the functions of the Medicuboid and the nature of her death.

      The Medicuboid is stated to be basically a high-powered NerveGear; it connects to the user's brain all the same, it just has a stronger output and more pulse-generated components. Because it's basically an industrial-strength NerveGear, copying one's brain a la what Kayaba did would burn it out and kill them.

      Yuuki's death was a result of her condition--her AIDS. What this means is that it was not the result of her brain being scanned by the Medicuboid, as that would have caused her death had it been the case. Because of this, her brain having been scanned like Kayaba's could not have happened.

        Loading editor
    • The medicuboid based on Kayaba's nervegear was used as the basis for the STL. it wasn't the STL though. It couldn't do the things the STL could do. The technology didn't exist yet to seperate Yuuki's conciousness from her body.

      There was no way to prevent her death.

        Loading editor
    • That was my post above. I made an account!

      Yes, the Medicuboid is not stated as designed or capable of soul transfer. My point in all of the above was that, as a reader, there are questions that can logically be asked about options for Yuuki. Those questions do not get asked. I compare this to the handling of Kirito and Asuna.

      I ask myself, if Kirito were in a situation where he was dying, wouldn't some pretty extraordinary measures be wheeled in to...y'know what, that's not even hypothetical. That's the current anime arc. More hypothetically, what if it were Kirito in the Medicuboid. Suffering, in our retelling of events from an illness (AIDS) that got worse while he was in SAO and that he never mentioned to Asuna until they were both out. Would we have gotten, then, more proactive potentially-character-saving energy with a reasonable probability that Kirito survives in some fashion? I would wager yes. 

      The author did not give Yuuki an out for her situation during the arc when one could very credibly have been supplied given the scope of the SAO world. I maintain that there are still credible ways to return her to the world. Again, it comes down to a matter of interest on the part of the author.  Yuuki functioned as a strong mentor archetype for Asuna, and mentors are prone to dying in stories.

        Loading editor
    • That's how you ruin the plot (assuming SAO as example):

      Step 1 - Introduce [problem 1] and then some time later introduce [solution 1] that can solve [problem 1] just like that.

      Step 2 - Kill the one person that is not impressed on spot and wet because [main hero] can swing whatever weapon owned, everyone else who are instantly impressed and wet will survive however.

      Step 3 - Give [main hero] wife or similar state of female partner...but still make it harem-like anime for whatever reason

      Step 4 - Any male character that meets the [main hero] as has no wife already is doomed to be hashtag forever alone and be punished and humiliated by other girls, as for female characters either they like [main hero] or have husband before meeting [main hero] or die mysteriously

      Repeat these steps when necessary, ruined plot in 3...2...1...



      For me only games canon exists and I can't care less for anime line exactly because:

      - Kirito is omnipotent overgod...in short Garry Stu

      - Annoying cold bastard (but I guess it depends on one's tastes)

      - Kirito always wins, if he doesn't then such person dies (Yuuki)

      - Convenient weapons (GGO, game about GUNS...has swords just so Kirito can keep being Garry Stu)

      - Convenience overall (Kirito is the only one to get dual swords skill which is strong and re-usable everywhere)

        Loading editor
    • 80.49.206.12 wrote:
      That's how you ruin the plot (assuming SAO as example):

      Step 1 - Introduce [problem 1] and then some time later introduce [solution 1] that can solve [problem 1] just like that.

      Step 2 - Kill the one person that is not impressed on spot and wet because [main hero] can swing whatever weapon owned, everyone else who are instantly impressed and wet will survive however.

      Step 3 - Give [main hero] wife or similar state of female partner...but still make it harem-like anime for whatever reason

      Step 4 - Any male character that meets the [main hero] as has no wife already is doomed to be hashtag forever alone and be punished and humiliated by other girls, as for female characters either they like [main hero] or have husband before meeting [main hero] or die mysteriously

      Repeat these steps when necessary, ruined plot in 3...2...1...



      For me only games canon exists and I can't care less for anime line exactly because:

      - Kirito is omnipotent overgod...in short Garry Stu

      - Annoying cold bastard (but I guess it depends on one's tastes)

      - Kirito always wins, if he doesn't then such person dies (Yuuki)

      - Convenient weapons (GGO, game about GUNS...has swords just so Kirito can keep being Garry Stu)

      - Convenience overall (Kirito is the only one to get dual swords skill which is strong and re-usable everywhere)

      Literally none of that is true though?

      Kirito loses or is outmatched without help most of his one on one fights in the series. He's not a cold bastard, he's an absolute dork. All FPS games have blade weapons and even then Kirito is not a good GGO player without support. Dual blades exists in exactly one game in the series and is there precisely to balance the other unique skill Heathcliff posessesses.

      Why would anyone go to a SAO wiki and try pass off hater nonsense like this.

        Loading editor
    • Well, moving along then...

      Generally agree with you Sourcedart, though I'd say Kirito was actually pretty good at GGO. He got to the finals in Bullet of Bullets by winning one on one matches. He does end up outmatched by XaXa, to be sure, and needs Sinon's help. Which as noted is pretty typical; Kirito does lose and/or is outmatched by someone in nearly every arc,

      I'd note that Kirito does have some pretty hefty Plot Armor, which probably feeds the Gary Stu stereotype though it is not the same thing. As a fan of the series, the gulf between what Kirito survives and what kills/takes down supporting cast members can be a frustration and challenge for me at times.

        Loading editor
    • I admit I went a bit overboard with this but the female and male characters around Kirito so far are 100% intact as facts not as theory:

      - Agil - has wife already before meeting Kirito, all is good

      - Klein - doesn't have girlfriend or anyone before meeting Kirito and look how it goes for him especially in Fatal Bullet where they made him so bad and pathetic I feel sorry for him because he could be quite good male character (he tried to date an NPC and was making wild theories like "Try 1000 times and event will start")

      As for the females, look at Sakuya and Alicia Rue, practically one or two meetings and they already want to recruit him in very...unique way to put it lightly...



      As for Kirito's power...well...check GGO anime when he cuts bullet from Sinon's sniper rifle from not too far away and explains that he KNEW she is aiming for his left leg because he SAW her eye going in that direction...that's...simply a bit too much for standard "main hero traits" without at least going towards "Garry Stu" or at the very least, Plot Armor...



      And finally to go back to the main problem, SAO - the first one, with Aincrad and stuff - is already pretty "dark" type, with all those real deaths if you die in the game, whole game being as they called it "Death Game"... In short we have already lots of problems here and they are quite nicely presented... and then we go suddenly to real-life problems like AIDS for Yuuki... it's like putting sugar to your favourite soup, you can do that but is that a good idea?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know about sugar, but... In terms of Yuuki's death, it's the relativity that really bothers me. Kirito and Asuna's Plot Armor allows them to survive some remarkable things through technology, the arrival of help, or use of willpower. I keep coming back to Kirito's brain damage in Alicization. The brain's healing powers are limited. And at 5 minutes of anoxia, Kirito would have come close enough to outright death (we're told it was a pretty close thing) that the neural pathways wouldn't be an issue. Portions of his brain would have outright died, and those don't grow back. Or they shouldn't but apparently they must 'cuz he's okay eventually? We also end up with an extra Kirito out of Alicization, to go along with the post-mortal concsiousness of Kayaba. With a death like Sachi's, I get it; people are going to die locked into the death game. With Yuuki...she's dying from something that shouldn't have been fatal in 2003 when the story was written and shouldn't be tenfold by 2021-2026. Plus we're shown digital concsiousness, AI's, and just in general some all around amazing technology that ought to be super helpful toward preserving one sick young lady. I mean, she's strapped into something built off Kayaba's high-output-scanner, a machine that the Soul Transfer devices were derived from. One would think that a logical part of the testing to get from the Medicuboid to the Soul Transfer, an advantage of working in palliative care with the terminally ill, would be studying a way to copy the sick person and offering them that choice to try and preserve their concsiousness beyond the death of their body. And the characters in SAO make good, logical, use of their smarts, creativity, and the available technology plenty often in other arcs. In MR, they just hang out with Yuuki for months and never think about or discuss these possibilities. Sorry, got ranty again. In short, given the technology, characters, and plot of SAO, I find Yuuki's death super jarring. MR is certainly lovely in its execution, but there's just WAY too much that has been established in SAO for her demise to be at all believable to me. She also receives more development and backstory than most of the other characters in the series (arguably more of the later than even Asuna or Kirito themselves). Yuuki was a character who diversified characterization and relationships in the series (which, btw, good on Kawahara for how he continues to grow as a writer) and who could have been used to continued good effect later on. Same with Eugeo. In both cases neither is retained, and you get to return to a supporting cast that facilitates easy accusations of 'harem' and 'shallow stereotypes.' Kawahara's increased skills are readily apparent in following his writing; I'm really excited for the Unital Ring arc and hope it turns some of these slips into opportunities-for-awesome.

        Loading editor
    • 80.49.200.112 wrote:
      I admit I went a bit overboard with this but the female and male characters around Kirito so far are 100% intact as facts not as theory:

      - Agil - has wife already before meeting Kirito, all is good

      - Klein - doesn't have girlfriend or anyone before meeting Kirito and look how it goes for him especially in Fatal Bullet where they made him so bad and pathetic I feel sorry for him because he could be quite good male character (he tried to date an NPC and was making wild theories like "Try 1000 times and event will start")

      As for the females, look at Sakuya and Alicia Rue, practically one or two meetings and they already want to recruit him in very...unique way to put it lightly...



      As for Kirito's power...well...check GGO anime when he cuts bullet from Sinon's sniper rifle from not too far away and explains that he KNEW she is aiming for his left leg because he SAW her eye going in that direction...that's...simply a bit too much for standard "main hero traits" without at least going towards "Garry Stu" or at the very least, Plot Armor...



      And finally to go back to the main problem, SAO - the first one, with Aincrad and stuff - is already pretty "dark" type, with all those real deaths if you die in the game, whole game being as they called it "Death Game"... In short we have already lots of problems here and they are quite nicely presented... and then we go suddenly to real-life problems like AIDS for Yuuki... it's like putting sugar to your favourite soup, you can do that but is that a good idea?

      Alica Rue and Sakuya are trying to recruit him for his strength, nothing more.

      All front line players of SAO are capable of following eyes like that. It comes from fighting humanoid monsters day after day on the higher floors. Like people scream Gary Stu, but then ignore all the other characters that are shown or are stated to be able to perform the exact same feats.

      This is a series about how virtual reality could affect reality, it's use in medical tech is an obvious one.

        Loading editor
    • Sourcedartonline wrote:

      Like people scream Gary Stu, but then ignore all the other characters that are shown or are stated to be able to perform the exact same feats.

      I dunno, Sourced, Kirito does some pretty incredible things. I don't believe we've seen anyone else slicing bullets. That said, I do agree on him not being Gary Stu, and I think it's primarily an optics problem. Characters that seriously challenge him are dealt with and die or disappear into the background. A lot of the time, it's just Kirito on stage with a group of characters you know he well outclasses as a fighter. Throw in some hefty plot armor for our hero in some of his signature fights, and Stu-dom becomes an easy accusation to make. Still not a correct one, but I do at least understand why someone would say that.

      I do also get the whiplash for some SAO viewers with MR. It IS different than the rest of SAO in some key ways; amount of characterization, themes, what characters receive the most attention, etc. There's certainly some constant variables, but its different enough that I can see why some viewers who really liked the earlier arcs might be frustrated with MR. I had the opposite problem, honestly. SAO did not really grab me until I got to the Mother's Rosario arc. 

        Loading editor
    • To the person whom has been saying they could use a open line to the real world,

      I applaud your creative thinking and I am also very sad at Yuki's death but even though this is Si-Fi this series has always been as realistic as possible and so we must curve the solutions to what is actually possible to that world.

      1. A blood transfusion would not cure AIDS because it is not just in the blood it is the bodies ability to keep up its own immunity.

      2. Holo projectors even though a good idea wouldn't work because those healing spells are just lines of code telling the game to heal the avatar of another player, however real atonomy is to complicated and fragile to just change it with electronic code, thats why why an avatar has red lines on the insidfe instead of guts.

      Thank you for reading.

        Loading editor
    • Calonike wrote:
      Sourcedartonline wrote:

      Like people scream Gary Stu, but then ignore all the other characters that are shown or are stated to be able to perform the exact same feats.

      I dunno, Sourced, Kirito does some pretty incredible things. I don't believe we've seen anyone else slicing bullets. 

      Except you do, and no one even batted an eye at it. Like not one person in all of the internet had an issue with Asuna doing so.

      Nevermind that Sinon was also able to do it.

        Loading editor
    • Rest In Peace Yuuki Konno

        Loading editor
    • In case none of you fucking idiots knew, HIV is literally treatable TODAY. You can't get rid of it, but you can take HAART in order to reduce the symptoms to a negligible amount, thus rendering the virus undetectable. It will still always be there, but as long as you're taking the drug treatment, you'll never actually die because of it.

      This was possible over ten years ago. I refuse to believe that Yuuki HAD to die of AIDS.

        Loading editor
    • Theepiclotfi wrote:
      In case none of you fucking idiots knew, HIV is literally treatable TODAY. You can't get rid of it, but you can take HAART in order to reduce the symptoms to a negligible amount, thus rendering the virus undetectable. It will still always be there, but as long as you're taking the drug treatment, you'll never actually die because of it.

      This was possible over ten years ago. I refuse to believe that Yuuki HAD to die of AIDS.

      Yuuki had a resistant strain of HIV. Which are and will continue to be a thing despite being rare.

        Loading editor
    • And I would like to add with an official warning towards those idiots who cant simply shy away from using foul language without attacking others, because they have other things to say.

      Theepiclotfi, chill out, this has been your warning.

        Loading editor
    • What makes you think Yuuki would want to be saved by using the Soul Translator?  The series is unambiguous on this point: Project Alicization is evil.  They cloned human infants to produce a race to conduct immoral experiments on (where they got the infants raises plenty of other questions).  They had no use for saints, so they schemed to introduce sin into their world, first by deliberately putting them through disasters, and when that failed, duping somebody into being the Serpant for their Eden.  Were their schemes to fail, they would have deleted the entire Underworld.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah, and that blood transfusion treatment isn't for curing HIV; it's for curing leukemia, ironically using genetically modified HIV to destroy the cancer.  It could explain why Siune recovered.

        Loading editor
    • i hope she return in the future :'(

        Loading editor
    • 2600:8805:1000:2EF:CD0B:ADAE:93AF:8C62 wrote:
      What makes you think Yuuki would want to be saved by using the Soul Translator?  The series is unambiguous on this point: Project Alicization is evil.  They cloned human infants to produce a race to conduct immoral experiments on (where they got the infants raises plenty of other questions).  They had no use for saints, so they schemed to introduce sin into their world, first by deliberately putting them through disasters, and when that failed, duping somebody into being the Serpant for their Eden.  Were their schemes to fail, they would have deleted the entire Underworld.


      Rath was morally wrong in how they treated the Underworld. The Underworld itself however is not evil. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.