The spell is a long-range, homing-type vacuum magic with which the caster shoots out five boomerang-like blades of green light.
|Volume 3, Chapter 4||Episode 18||N/A||Leafa used this spell in the sky of the Ancient Forest to finish off the last Evil Glancer that tried to retreat with around twenty percent of its hit points (HP) left after all the other lizards in the area were wiped out by Kirito.|
|Volume 4, Chapter 8||Episode 23||N/A||Recon uses this spell to attract the attention of Guardian Knights away from Leafa during the Grand Quest.|
- Recon's version of the spell is the same spell as Leafa's version, despite looking differently. The author has claimed that there is a skill that strengthens spells, accounting for the difference in appearance between the two spells.
- ↑ Volume 3, Chapter 4
- ↑ Based on the fact that “seā” is the pronunciation of Þeír in other spells
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kunori/status/419201370210570240
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Approximation of the romaji with the help of Norse -> English dictionaries.
- ↑ Fimm appears in the circle of Words of Power in other spells.
- ↑ Based on the fact that “grœnn” is pronounced as “guron” in Concealment.
- ↑ SAO no Subete.
- ↑ Romanisation of the katakana
- ↑ Translation of the kanji and hiragana.
- ↑ Tweet by the author
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.